Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Morning

Been away from the computer this past week.
Spending time with family and friends.
We had a lovely Christmas.
This year was the first in eight years that I worked
Christmas Eve night.
So, the children had to wait til I got home
before opening presents from Santa.
Needless to say, my 6 year old was extra happy
to see me when I came through the door.



They made little work of the wrapping paper.
Let the playing begin.
Santa's gifts were simple.
No electronics and we like it that way.
Thank you Santa.

The oldest got Revolutionary, Civil War, and World World II men.
Military seemed to be the theme.
The twins got farm animals and construction vehicles.


Posted this picture so I could show you
the manager scene my oldest did for our family room.
He colored one a day after our advent devotionals.
Starting with the star and ending with
baby Jesus.

No comments: