Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Was Tagged


This is the first time I have been tagged,
so I am not sure what to do. I will give it a try.
At Home is where You Start From,
the directions are to go to your picture folder and
go to your fourth event,
then go to your fourth picture and post that picture.
You are not to edit or crop.
Post about that picture.
My picture folders are divided into months,
so I went to my fourth month folder and posted the fourth picture from that folder.
Here it is.
It is a picture of one of the twins on a dock at our local park.
We are there often.
He was looking back to make sure I was following him.

Now, I guess I am to tag 5 people.
So, I tag:

Be Still
By His Grace Alone
Gore Family News
Queen to My Three Boys
Smiles and Trials

You can find all the blogs mentioned in this post on my sidebar.
I do not know how to put them into my blog posts yet.

Now, what do I do?

1 comment:

Hen Jen said...

That is it, you have completed your assignment!!

I like the photo, must be nice memories.

thanks for playing!