Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hay Days- Some Pictures to Share


Each year around this time, our downtown is invaded by scarecrows. The Town calls it Hays Days. We even have a scarecrow stroll. Over the next few weeks I will share some of the scarecrows with you on this blog. Many people have become very ingenious. Even though we are still experiencing near 90 degree weather here , with these beauties around, I can feel the cool breezes of Fall.

On a certain Saturday, all are invited to build a scarecrow for their family. This is much fun.

Aren't these ladies fetching in green?

Too cute.


Many Blessings.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh how fun! I would love to experience something like that. I bet it is such a wonderful experience for all of you to walk around and look at the scarecrows. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Hen Jen said...

how fun! what a neat town to live in!