Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Garden Update


I have truly enjoyed my little garden.
I have two square gardens.
This is a picture of one on 4/12/10.

Here is the same square on 4/27/10.
The empty squares either have not been planted yet or
the seeds have not sprouted yet.
See, I did not plant in every square at the same time.
This way, I will have a continuous harvest throughout
the Spring/Summer.

This is a picture of the other square on 4/12/10

Here it is on 4/27/10.
The third square in column one is empty because
I just picked the radishes.
I have more radishes sprouting already.
Too fun.

Here are some of my beautiful radishes.
Had a yummy cream cheese and radish sandwich for lunch.
So far, soooo good.
Happy gardening.


P.S.- I have noted the dates of my after pictures
say 1/1/06, will need to fix that.
They really were taken 4/27/10.
1/1/06- was less than a month after the twins were
born. Sure wasn't out gardening then. Smiles.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow- you must have some kind of super fast growing compost there! That was so quick! Looking good, really must start planning our garden. Luckily we're heading into winter here so I still have some time ;-)

Michelle said...

Those look great! We just got some plants for planting tomorrow. There is still a frost advisory here for the night, so warm weather is on the way for our planting. I can't wait.

Valerie Stills said...

Wow! I only have mine tilled! :) I don't do square foot gardening. I have a lot more room and no time to learn a new method but I have heard great things about it. It's still getting down into the 30"s here at night though. We had a long, late, hard winter.

I can't wait to see how yours turns out!

Thanks for your encouragement! It was very timely!

Tea Time Consultants said...

Garden looks good. What part of the country are you doing your planting? Come by for a visit sometime: www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com