Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ponderings

This past week I have done alot of pondering. Hmmmm. Wanting to try line drying our laundry. What is the best and most price reasonable portable line? What about trying soap nuts instead of laundry detergent? Looking up cross stitch patterns. Do I want to try to cross stitch? The need to limit my computer time to early am and after everyone is in bed. No more daytime computer time. Focus on the kids. Try the unplug challenge thing, you know, no TV during the day. Wondering about homeschooling. Should we start when public schools start, which is August first around here. Should I allow the public school to dictate when we should start? Did I miss taking the kids to their 18 month check up, must have because they are 19 months. What about immunizations? We have not given any since they were 6 months old, should I just wait til they are three and give only the ones we feel are important? This is another discussion for later. The need to up my running if I still plan on running in the Disney marathon in January. When is the best time for me to run, 4 am, 5 am, Saturday or Sunday long runs?
As you can see lots of ponderings. Wonder what I will ponder next and will all this pondering lead into any action?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, my name is Megan I noticed that you enjoyed to bake as well. I love baking cupcakes and thought you might enjoy some of my recipes. Check out my blog and see what you think! :)